Welcome to The NCIS Art Community, a place to share anything art related that revolves around the television series. It can be banners, icons, manips, wallpapers basically anything art related for either NCIS or NCIS: LA.
The community is open to anyone who is interested, so please feel free to join. Please note that there may be material of an adult nature posted here: slash, het and gen related art is all acceptable. Please make sure to label your work appropriately if it is of an adult nature. Thank you.
1. Please be courteous. This community is meant to be a safe place for all fans of both series. All fans deserve to feel comfortable to share their works here no matter what pairing, kink or characters they like. Bashing of any kind is strictly prohibited.
2. Please place artwork behind an LJ cut. If you would like to post a teaser or small thumbnails they are permitted outside of the LJ cut as long as you limit them to approximately 2 to 4.
3. Please specify the kind of art you are posting and include the following information if applicable:
4. Artwork based on the real actors and actresses of the series and their other shows/movies is welcome in this community.
5. Artwork that contains a crossover pairing is permitted as long as one of the people in the pairing belongs to the series. Examples of acceptable pairings would be: Abby Sciuto/Dean Winchester or Tony Dinozzo/Fox Mulder to name but a few.
6. Please note that this community is for artwork only. If you have fan fiction you would like to post this is not the community for it. There are plenty of wonderful communities out there that do accept such works. Thank you!
7. Promoting of other communities is permitted as long as you first seek permission from the mod. If you are promoting a community please keep your graphics at a manageable size (400x300 is the maximum size allowable) anything larger should be placed behind an LJ cut.
8. Any artwork posted to the community is the property of its creator. Any attempts to take another person's work and claim it as your own is considered plagiarism and will not be tolerated in this community.
9. Lastly, have fun!
If you have any questions or concerns then please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.